Saturday, September 26, 2009

FOOTBALL, FALL AND FUN!!!!!


MY LITTLE MONKEY

FRECKLES ANYONE?
I have a similar picture of when she was about 18 months old on the same play structure. It is hard to believe that she turned 9 last month. The eyes still twinkle, more out of mischievousness instead of wonder now. We have had an uncountable amount of angels pepper her face with kisses(aka freckles). I wouldn't trade them for anything. Maddie is so full of life, at least that's what they call it. She is very opinionated and out spoken, something I don't wish to change just to harness in a little bit. She and I share a love for music and for that I am eternally grateful. My beautiful baby girl, I love you so much!!!
MY "NOT SO" LITTLE MAN!!!

AFTER THE GAME HUDDLE

HOLD THAT LINE!!!!!
The Ravens are playing defense and doing a fantastic job!!!! We won 22-0 and have had a great start to the season. Corey is the first defender from the left in the kneeling position. We had a rocky start to the season with his left leg and he had to sit out two weeks of practice as well as the jamboree. The MRI showed it to be a deep bone bruise and he is back in action. You can't see him in these photos but Bradley is on the sideline and is the defensive coach. He is having a ball. They blitzed twice Thursday night and got the ball back inside the 10 yard line. GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment