
Okay, here we go....this is new for me, but I have SOOOOOO enjoyed keeping up with Paityn and Briley,Bentley,as well as Elle and Lauren,and now Raegan and Bailey. I am hoping that I will tackle this will great zeal and that it will be a source of communication for friends and family both far and near. Let me bring you up to speed with my immediate family. Bradley(my beloved husband) and I have been married for 15 years and soul mates for years before that. The Lord has blessed us with two absolutely amazing children, Corey age 11 and Maddie age 8. They are everything that is right in my world. Without Bradley and the kids I don't know who I would be.....maybe a little more sane at times(ha ha)!!! We are the typical family, if there is such a thing. We both work outside the home, we are very active in church and the kids are in every sport imagineable. I take that back, not every sport, but we do go season to season and don't miss a beat. We just finished basketball for both of the kids and baseball and softball got underway this past week. Corey is playing in the MAJOR league this time and boy are we are excited. By WE I mean his Dad and I, Corey is interested in XBox 360 and playing online with his friends and that is the only thing that he is interested in. Miss Maddie is also making a big change in sports this spring. She is moving up to the 10 and under league and is going to play fast pitch softball...YEAH!!!! Even though you can't tell it right now, her Mama loved to play softball back in the day. Of course, I can't throw a ball past my finger tips now but I sure do love cheering both of the kids on in whatever they are doing. And yes, I am the loud Mama in the stands, but I am cheering for every child as hard as I am mine. With my work schedule I don't get to see alot of their games so I make sure and get in as much cheering as possible when I do go..... I have to be careful though, Corey is getting to the age that I am embarassing him. Thank goodness that the kids have their Dad to bring in the athletic ability in the family. Bradley is amazing...not only as a husband, but a father and coach. Well, I guess this enough for the first post. As soon as I can figure out how to upload pictures I will tackle it. You may get a wide range of photos, both old and new to bring us up to speed. God bless and take care. PS this photo is from May of 04"

No comments:
Post a Comment