
A before the game "Mom made me do it" photo

Gettin' ready for kick off!!!! Number 55 is Corey

Number 55 "layin' some wood"---go Corey!!!!!

Post game huddle, yeah we won!!!!

My favorite coach in the post game huddle!!!!

Guess who had the camera??

Cheesin'
What an awesome weekend we had with football and family time!!!!! We made it through the first game of playoffs. The ravens have had an excellent season. Of course, Maddie marches to the beat of her own drum and is definitely the diva in the family. She has become obsessed with taking photos of herself. I have a dozen more where the above photo came from. Boring would never be a word you could use to describe my family. I have been very blessed to be able to spend some time with my family on the weekends lately. My boss has graciously allowed me to have 2 Saturdays off each month and for that I am eternally grateful. Hope that everyone is healthy and happy. God bless and take care until we blog again.

Awesome post!!! I love the pics. I can't wait to see ya'll at Christmas.
ReplyDelete